Easton Club: Wonderful single level home. Fabulous lot, 1/3 acre. Privacy back yard, backs to woods. Open concept living, dining and kitchen. Vaulted and Tray ceilings throughout. Ceiling fans and recessed lighting. Hardwood floors in the Great Room. Hardwood and Tile entry Foyer. Study/Den/Office is currently being used as a 3rd bedroom. Kitchen eating area leads out to a wonderful Trek Deck flooring, roofed and closed in Pergola with Ceiling Fan. It overlooks a nicely landscaped, privacy woods and includes a custom made swing that conveys. Attic with storage. 2 Car attached side loading Garage includes a custom built Work Bench and Storage Cabinets and built-in racks to accommodate two canoes or kayaks. Owners Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, separate Shower, Double Sinks and Water Closet. Newly sealed Asphalt Driveway. Powder coated railings have been added for entry/exit from the foyer in front and deck in back. Community Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts. Move in ready!....... When looking at the floor plan in the Documents, please note that the plan has to be reversed and flipped.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,714 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price